3 Headley Road
t. 01428 723179
f. 01428 722496
Very friendly and professional almost made having a filling a pleasure.
As a practice, we hold the safety and wellbeing of our patients and staff as paramount. We therefore ask that you call to notify us 24 hours prior to your appointment if you are unwell. We will then reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better. Our clinicians reserve the right to ask you to reschedule if you attend your appointment while you are unwell.
Out of Hours
If you have an extreme dental emergency that requires us to open the practice out of hours then please be aware that there will be a standard 'call out fee' of £150.00 alongside any treatment costs. We ask that you must also be accompanied to any out of hours appointments, so please be prepared to bring someone with you.
Comments, compliments, or complaints are always welcome at Oak Lodge Dental Practice.
In this practice we take any complaints very seriously indeed and try to ensure that all patients are pleased with their experience of our service. If a patient complains, they are dealt with courteously and promptly so that the matter is resolved as soon as possible.
Our aim is to react to complaints in the way in which we would want our complaint about a service to be handled. We learn from every mistake that we make and we respond to patients' concerns in a caring and sensitive way.
- Our Practice Manager, Christine Bolton is responsible for dealing with any complaint about the service we provide.
- Please feel free to call the practice with any of your concerns, we will always treat your complaints with equal gravitas, whether you call us, speak to us in person, or feel more comfortable addressing your complaint by email or letter.
- We will acknowledge your complaint in writing as soon as possible, we aim to respond within two working days.
- We will seek to investigate within ten working days of the complaint being received to explain the circumstances that led to your concerns.
- We will confirm the resultant decision regarding your complaint, in writing, immediately after completing our investigation. Proper and comprehensive reports are kept of any complaint received.
- If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with the result of our procedure then a complaint may be made to: The General Dental Council, 37 Walpole Street, London, W1M 8DQ
We are also always happy to receive any suggestions you may have to improve the service we provide. Your comments or feedback (good or bad!) allows us the opportunity to further improve our service.
Alternatively, if you would like to sign up to our mailing list, have a question, or would like to send us a message - please complete the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
(Don't forget to tick the email sign up box below if you wish to join our mailing list!)
Monday 8.30am - 5.15pm
Alternate Tuesdays 8.30am - 5.30pm or 7.30pm
Wednesday - 8.30am - 5.15pm
Thursday - 8.30am - 5.15pm
Friday - 8.30am - 5pm
Tuesday 8.30am - 1.30pm
Wednesday & Friday 8.30am - 5.15pm
By appointment only.
Allocated parking spaces are provided for patients
outside the practice.
Click on the map for a larger view.