Why choose the Oak Lodge Membership Plan?
As a member your child is guaranteed the best possible dental care, at an affordable price. Our philosophy is simple:
- PREVENTION: we focus on preventative and educational dental care specifically for children
- QUALITY: the plan offers 20% off fees for high quality dental treatment when it is needed
- AFFORDABILITY: we are passionate about supporting children’s oral health, so all our plans are affordable
- REGULAR CHECKS: 2 dental check-ups are included per year
- HYGIENIST: 1 hygienist visit included per year
- EMERGENCY COVER: accidents do happen and access to worldwide dental emergency assistance scheme is included
- FUN: we take the time to talk to your child. We want trips to the dentist to be free of fear and full of fun.
- ENGAGEMENT: we are in this for the long term, from birth to 16 and beyond.
Dental emergency assistance scheme includes:
Out of hours emergency dental treatment at Oak Lodge Dental
Eligibility to request assistance if you are more than 15 miles from the practice and you suffer a dental emergency, including Worldwide
Access to a 24 hour helpline number
*Please note that we do not take routine x-rays before the age of 16. Under this age, x-rays are only taken when clinically necessary. Full insurance details available on request.
How to join the Oak Lodge Membership plan:
If you would like to find out more or would like your child to become a member please just call into the practice anytime to talk to our reception team about your options and the benefits of membership. Your monthly investment for your child's optimal oral care depends on their age:
Ages 0-11: £6.50 per month
Ages 12-15: £7.50 per month
Ages 16: £7.95 per month
Tel. 01428 723 179
Terms and Conditions apply