Why choose the Acorn Club?
As a member of the Acorn Club your child is guaranteed the best possible dental care, at an affordable price. Our philosophy is simple:
- PREVENTION: we focus on preventative and educational dental care specifically for children
- QUALITY: the plan offers 50% off fees for high quality dental treatment when it is needed
- AFFORDABILITY: we are passionate about supporting children’s oral health, so all our plans are affordable
- REGULAR CHECKS: 3 dental check-ups plus 1 hygienist visit are included per year
- EMERGENCY COVER: accidents do happen and dental emergency cover is included (excluding Acorns)
- FUN: we take the time to talk to your child. We want trips to the dentist to be free of fear and full of fun.
- ENGAGEMENT: we are in this for the long term, from birth to 18 and beyond.
Dental emergency insurance includes:
Out of hours emergency dental treatment at Oak Lodge Dental
Worldwide dental emergency cover when you are away from home
Access to a 24 hour helpline number
*Please note that we do not take routine x-rays before the age of 16. Under this age, x-rays are only taken when clinically necessary. Full insurance details available on request.
How to join the Acorn Club
If you would like to find out more or would like your child to become a member please just call into the practice anytime to talk to our reception team about your options and how the Acorn Club could benefit you.
Tel. 01428 723 179
Terms and Conditions
Membership of the Acorn Club is dependent on at least one related adult joining the practice as a regularly attending patient. Please contact us to find out more about plans and options for adults.