A dental exam may seem like a quick check of your teeth, but your clinician has an important list of areas to assess and care for during your appointment.
Among other things, during your routine examination your dentist will:
- Check your teeth, gums and mouth for problems that you may not see or feel
- Diagnose and treat early signs of decay as soon as possible
- Identify and treat any undetected or ongoing oral health issues
- Carefully check your throat, gums and soft tissue for any signs of oral cancer
- Take dental x-rays and images and explain them to you in detail
- Create and explain a bespoke treatment plan and estimate for your individual needs.
The high value we place on trust and honesty means that you can rest assured that we will make all diagnoses and recommendations with your best interests at heart.
We also understand that many of our patients are nervous, or dental-phobic. All of our clinicians and staff are highly trained in ensuring that your care is delivered empathetically, that you feel you are in control and feel comfortable and informed throughout.