Get your smile party-season ready!
If, like most of us, you enjoy the simple pleasures in life such as tea, coffee, red wine etc – your teeth may be in need of some TLC to get them ready to dazzle this festive season.
At Oak Lodge, we offer an at-home teeth whitening service to help you achieve your ideal, natural-looking white smile.
It’s as easy as 1 – 2 - 3
Our at-home whitening kit makes it easy to achieve great results in 3 simple steps:
1. Impressions are taken by your dentist during your initial appointment to make your whitening trays
2. Your thin, flexible whitening trays are checked for fit and the recommended whitening gel provided
3. In the comfort of your own home, you use the trays and whitening gel overnight (or as directed) to achieve your desired whitening result
Safe, controllable and effective
Our at-home whitening kit is safe to use as it does not damage the tooth enamel during the whitening process. Based on discussion with your dentist and the usage recommendation, you are in complete control of the degree of whitening you can achieve. By using the gel-filled trays overnight, you should start to see results within 2-3 days. If you are more comfortable wearing the trays for only several hours during the day or evening, the results may take a little more time.
Having used the kit for around 7-10 days as directed, your dentist will want to see you to check how you’ve been getting on with the kit and discuss your results.
In some cases, you may experience a slight sensitivity of the teeth or gums during the whitening process. If you have any concerns, please call the Oak Lodge team who will be able to advise you on the best action to take.
Caring for your whiter, brighter smile
The results of your at-home whitening can last for several months. The longevity will depend on the continued care of your teeth which can be improved by:
1. Reducing your intake of foods likely to stain such as tea, coffee, red wine
2. Brushing your teeth regularly with fluoride toothpaste & using an interdental product to clean between your teeth
3. Maintaining your regular preventative dental care routine with your dentist and hygienist
What are you waiting for?
Achieving a natural-looking, whiter smile in time for that special festive occasion is simple - don’t just take our word for it! Below are before and after photographs from a recent patient who has been using our at-home whitening kit. The results are clear to see and were achieved by using the gel filled trays overnight for 7 nights over the course of a 3 week period.
If you’d like to achieve a festive sparkle, please call our friendly reception team to make an appointment on 01428 723179 – or book online here